I remember my daily luxury when I was growing up in the nineties. I remember when I bought my first cd, Crazy sexy cool by TLC. I loved Aaliyah, TLC, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Friends, Blossom, Sleepless in Seattle and Clueless. I loved the comfort and coolness of the nineties, the long hair, natural makeup, tees and jeans. The natural nonchalance of those days is a source of inspiration for the present. These are your daily luxuries inspired by the nineties for the cool season to come:
- Denim and a tee, cool and distressed. A mini denim skirt is perfect 💙. The cool denim and tees from the Liu jo collection are beautiful! (A Liu jo store is opening in the PC Hooftstraat in Amsterdam, the Netherlands in the beginning of September 💙)
- Soft sweaters (Armani Jeans, Patrizia pepe)
- Casual dresses in soft cotton and cashmere (Repeat Cashmere, Isabel Marant, Maje)
- Long hair, don’t care.
- Natural makeup in beige tones (Dior)
- Denim jacket and down jacket (Liu jo, Patrizia pepe)
- Black and white tees and tops with a beautiful lace bra (La Perla, Eres)
- High top sneakers (Jimmy Choo trainers are classic)
- Sporty and casual styled anything. Dress it all down with a baseball cap, tee, denim and sneakers.
For moda, daily luxury and beautiful places, you can follow me on www.nickybianca.com.
Those were the days. Photos and images by www.pinterest.com/nicky_bianca/
Pingback: Daily luxuries s/s 2016 | Nicky Bianca 💙
Pingback: The cool season in NY | Nicky Bianca 💙